1. Entry is free and available by submitting a home insurance enquiry at our Poulton branch from 8th July 2019 until the end of the month. Entries will close at 5pm on Wednesday 31st July 2019.
2. The prize is a Booths hamper. The prize is not transferrable and no cash alternative will be offered.
3. Entrants must be 18 years of age or older.
4. Only one entry is permitted per person and there will only be one winner.
5. The winner will be selected at random on the week beginning the 5th August 2019.
6. The winner will be informed by telephone as soon as possible after the draw has taken place. If, 2 weeks after the date of the draw, we have been unsuccessful in contacting the winner, we reserve the right to draw another winner at random.
7. You will be required to visit the Poulton branch to collect your prize.
8. By entering this competition you are accepting these terms and conditions and agree to the winner’s name being released, and for details being used for publicity purposes, which may include a photograph of the winner, to be featured on Marsden Building Society’s website, Facebook and Twitter page.
9. All entrants submitting a home insurance enquiry will be offered a no-obligation home insurance quote and will be contacted between 1 and 2 months prior to the date you have stated your home insurance policy is due for renewal.
11. Your details will be held by Marsden Building Society up to 365 days following the draw closing date. You permit Marsden Building Society to hold records of the personal information supplied by you and to use such information to promote and report this competition as well as to contact you by telephone following the draw closure. Any personal information will be processed by Marsden Building Society in accordance with applicable data protection legislation
12. Promoter, Marsden Building Society, Principal Office, 6-20 Russell Street, Nelson, BB9 7NJ
Marsden Building Society is a member of the Building Societies Association. Authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority under registration number 206050.
We act as an introducer and our home insurance is underwritten by Royal & Sun Alliance Insurance PLC (RSA) (No. 93792). Registered in England and Wales at St Mark’s Court, Chart Way, Horsham, West Sussex RH12 1XL. Authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. Registered in the Financial Services Register under 202323. 563-19