1. Entry is free and available by submitting an entry card to the prize draw at the Garstang Show, taking place on the 3rd August 2019. Entries will close at 5pm on the day of the show.
2. The prize is £250 in a Marsden savings account which can be opened for you or for a relative. The prize is not transferrable and no cash alternative will be offered.
3. Entrants must be 18 years of age or older.
4. Only one entry is permitted per person and there will only be one winner.
5. The winner will be selected at random on the week beginning the 12th August 2019.
6. The winner will be informed by telephone as soon as possible after the draw has taken place. If, 2 weeks after the date of the draw, we have been unsuccessful in contacting the winner, we reserve the right to draw another winner at random.
7. To receive the prize of a £250 savings account, you must be eligible to open a Marsden savings account. Details of our general retail savings account terms and conditions can be found here. The money must remain in the account upon opening and cannot be withdrawn immediately after the account is opened.
8. You will be required to visit a Marsden branch to open the account and reside near to or have access to one of our branch locations. More details of our branch locations can be found here. If you are an existing Marsden Building Society customer we can add the prize money to your account if the product allows payments in.
9. By entering this competition you are accepting these terms and conditions and agree to the winner’s name being released, and for details being used for publicity purposes, which may include a photograph of the winner, to be featured on Marsden Building Society’s website, Facebook and Twitter page.
10. Entrants who have opted in via the prize draw slip will be contacted after the Garstang Show by telephone and offered a no-obligation home insurance quote. This contact will be made 1 to 2 months prior to the date you have stated your home insurance policy is due for renewal.
12. Your details will be held by Marsden Building Society up to 365 days following the Garstang Show event. You permit Marsden Building Society to hold records of the personal information supplied by you and to use such information to promote and report this competition as well as to contact you by telephone following the event. Any personal information will be processed by Marsden Building Society in accordance with applicable data protection legislation
13. If you are an existing Marsden Building Society customer, the marketing permissions you provide for this competition will not affect your customer permissions.
14. Promoter, Marsden Building Society, Principal Office, 6-20 Russell Street, Nelson, BB9 7NJ
Marsden Building Society is a member of the Building Societies Association. Authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority under registration number 206050.
We act as an introducer and our home insurance is underwritten by Royal & Sun Alliance Insurance PLC (RSA) (No. 93792). Registered in England and Wales at St Mark’s Court, Chart Way, Horsham, West Sussex RH12 1XL. Authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. Registered in the Financial Services Register under 202323. 537-19