There’s lots of reasons customers may be looking for a mortgage over the age of 55. Here’s some of our more frequent scenarios, but the list isn’t limited there:
- Customers over the age of 55 who are approaching retirement and are looking for a mortgage solution to help them borrow into retirement
- Customers already in retirement who would like to continue with their mortgage.
- You’re approaching mortgage maturity with an existing lender who won’t extend the term due to your age.
- You are parents releasing equity from your property to help children onto the housing ladder or with university fees.
- Looking for a mortgage to support your future to downsize and pay off your mortgage.
- Looking to continue or remortgage your existing interest only mortgage.
- To make home improvements.
- To stay in your family home.
If you are interested in more information, get in touch with our mortgage team on 01282 440537*.