Prize Draw Terms & Conditions
1. Entry is free and available by submitting a completed form to the prize draw box in your local branch or online before 5pm on the 30th June 2021.
2. The prize is a £25 Booths voucher. The prize is not transferrable, and no cash alternative will be offered.
3. Entrants must be 18 years of age or older.
4. Only one entry is permitted per person. There will be 9 winners in total. A winner from each of the 8 Marsden branches and 1 winner from online entries received.
5. The winners will be selected at random on the week beginning the 5th July 2021.
6. The winners will be informed by telephone as soon as possible after the draw has taken place. If, 2 weeks after the date of the draw, we have been unsuccessful in contacting a winner, we reserve the right to draw another winner at random.
7. By entering this competition you are accepting these terms and conditions and agree to the winner’s name being released, and for details being used for publicity purposes, which may include a photograph of the winner, to be featured on Marsden Building Society’s website and Facebook page.
8. Entrants who have submitted a prize draw slip will be contacted by telephone and offered a no-obligation home insurance quote. This contact will be made 1 to 2 months prior to the date you have stated your home insurance policy is due for renewal.
11. If you are an existing Marsden Building Society customer, the permission you provide for the prize draw will not affect your customer permissions.
12. We reserve the right to substitute a prize of equal value in the event that circumstances beyond our control make this unavoidable. The prize draw is not open to colleagues of Marsden Building Society, their families or any other person connected with the draw.
13. Booths is not a sponsor of this promotion.
14. Promoter, Marsden Building Society, Principal Office, 6-20 Russell Street, Nelson, BB9 7NJ
in partnership with
Marsden Building Society acts as an introducer to Uinsure. Uinsure Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (No 463689). Registered address: Uinsure Limited, Po Box 5524, Manchester M61 0QR.