Exclusively available to Guernsey residents through SPF Private Clients, our Retirement mortgages are specially designed to support you during your retirement.
Available on an interest-only or repayment basis, a retirement mortgage could be right for you if you’re looking to purchase a new home, remortgage, or release funds from your existing property.
You’ll find a guide to eligibility on this page but to view our mortgage rates, click the button below.
There is a range of eligibility criteria you’ll need to meet. SPF will be able to talk you through this in more detail, but as a guide, you could be eligible for a Retirement mortgage with the Marsden if;
- You’re looking to borrow at least £30,000
- You’re looking to borrow a maximum of £750,000
- Your property is worth at least £200,000
- You’re looking to borrow up to 60% LTV
- You have an annual income of at least £17,500 (whether you’re applying on your own, or jointly)
- You or your partner (if joint) are aged 55 or over
- You’re a Guernsey resident
Please note, if you are looking to borrow against your home for a variety of reasons (home improvements for example), depending on the amount of the loan advance, documented evidence may be required to support the loan purpose.
SPF Private Clients are the largest and longest running mortgage broker in Guernsey, with access to the entire mortgage market. SPF provide expert mortgage advice to the residents of Guernsey and can access the full range of mortgage solutions from the Marsden.
YOUR HOME MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON YOUR MORTGAGE