Marsden Building Society have appointed Uinsure as their new General Insurance provider, to offer Marsden customers a choice from a panel of the UK’s largest insurers when taking out a General Insurance policy.
The Marsden, Lancashire’s largest building society, chose Uinsure as their General Insurance provider for their commitment to customer service and their award-winning products.
Marsden customers can now take advantage of the following benefits through Uinsure:
- 5 Star Defaqto and Moneyfacts rated Home Insurance
- Competitive pricing from a panel of the UK’s largest insurers who compete on price to offer the same award-winning policy
- Tailored insurance to suit your needs
- Buildings cover up to £1million
- Contents cover up to £75,000 as standard and can be increased if needed
- One-year guarantee on home repairs carried out by an insurer-appointed builder
- Experienced UK-based customer service teams available 24/7
- Optional Home Emergency and Family Legal Expenses Cover
- New business pricing at renewal with no unexpected price hikes
Heather Crinion, General Manager at Marsden Building Society, said, “Uinsure’s dedication to providing quality products and customer service is a great fit for us here at the Marsden. Owned and run for the benefit of our members, it’s important for us to offer products that meet their needs and expectations. Uinsure’s award-winning home insurance policy is a great addition to our product range, and one that I’m sure will be well received by our members.”
Paul Kelly, Chief Product Officer at Uinsure, commented: “Marsden Building Society has a great reputation within the mutual sector and epitomise many of our core values, including a commitment to providing outstanding customer service alongside products of the highest quality. We are delighted that Marsden has joined forces with Uinsure, as the building society market is of great importance to us. Through this partnership, we’ll maximise the GI potential of Marsden and ensure that their customers greatest assets – their homes – are protected with Defaqto & Moneyfacts 5 Star-Rated Home Insurance.”
For more information about home insurance through the Marsden, visit www.themarsden.co.uk, or call 01282 440500.