As a landlord, property insurance is one of the essentials, ensuring you have good quality protection for your investment. Whether you’re a seasoned landlord looking for a good deal or this is your first buy-to-let property, we can help talk you through the benefits of our insurance and how it could work for you. When it comes to renting your property out, your landlords insurance will cover you for items such as lost rental income following damage covered by the policy.
Landlord insurance from the Marsden is designed with your needs in mind, we’ve got you covered.
- £400,000 Buildings Cover
- Contents cover provided as standard (£50,000 if furnished, £10,000 if unfurnished)
- £2 million legal liability cover
- Loss of rent up to 20% of the Buildings sum insured if the property is uninhabitable for up to 24 months
- 0% interest on monthly payments
- Four policies can be held per policyholder
Your optional extras
- Accidental damage cover for buildings, contents or both. By accidental damage we mean sudden, unexpected and visible damage which has not been caused on purpose
- Legal expenses cover of up to £50,000 in respect of disputes relating to the repossession of your property, property damage, eviction of squatters, recovery of rent and rent arrears, legal defence and tax protection
- Home emergency assistance cover which provides 24/7 cover of up to £500 if certain emergency situations arise at the property