How to view your Marsden savings accounts online
We’ve made some changes to our eSavings platform which mean you can now view your branch-based savings accounts online. Our handy user guide talks you through the simple steps you’ll need to take to view your accounts online, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
If you’re already registered for eSavings…
If you’re already registered for our eSavings platform because you have an eSaver account, it’s easy to add your branch-based accounts. Simply log in as usual, registering for two-factor authentication if you haven’t already, then look for the ‘Add account’ link on your home screen.
If you haven’t registered before…
1. Select the ‘eSavings login’ button displayed at the top right-hand side of every page. When the Marsden Online screen loads, click ‘Register’ and then ‘Personal’ to begin the registration process.
2. Read and accept the Terms and Conditions and then move through each screen, filling in your details.
3. When you reach ‘Account details’ enter at least one of your Marsden savings account numbers. If you don’t have them all to hand – don’t worry. You can always add more later by clicking the ‘Add account’ button each time you log in to the platform.
4. To set up Next Day Faster Payments which will allow you to send money via branch from branch-based accounts to a nominated bank account, add your bank details to the ‘Transferring money’ section. If you choose to skip this step, you can add them once you log in to your account via the ‘Your Bank Account’ tab.
5. Once you’ve completed all your details, review them carefully and click ‘Register’. You’ll then receive a welcome letter through the post to your registered address containing your User ID which you’ll use each time you access the platform and an Activation Key to use the first time you log in.
6. Once you’ve received your welcome letter through the post, click the ‘eSavings login’ button. When the Marsden Online screen loads, you’ll need to log in instead of register.
7. Enter the User ID from your welcome letter (you’ll need this each time you log in) and then enter the password you set up during the registration process. You’ll then be asked to enter characters from the memorable information that you also set up during the registration process.
8. The first time you log in, you’ll be asked to enter your Activation Key which is included in your welcome letter. Input this when prompted and remember – it is case sensitive.
9. After inputting your Activation Key, you’ll be asked to set up two-factor authentication. This adds an extra layer of security to your account. Follow the prompts on screen to send an authentication code to a contact number of your choice. When asked to select how you’d like to receive your authentication code (by text message or phone call), please be aware that this will determine how you receive your code in the future.
10. Once you’ve received your authentication code, enter it on the screen when prompted and you’ll be logged in to your account.