A lending solution for first time buyers struggling to get onto the property ladder, a Joint Borrower Sole Proprietor (JBSP) mortgage gives applicants with lower salaries chance to combine resources with their parents to afford their own home.
Last updated 26 March 2020.
- Suitable for First Time Buyers with support from their parent(s)
- Parent(s) become a non owner borrower to make the mortgage more affordable
- Minimum property value £100,000
- Maximum loan value £325,000 (for 90% LTV product)
- Available for purchase and remortgage
- Affordability based on four incomes
- No JBSP products available