The terms & conditions for our competition at the Great Eccleston Show can be found below.
1. Entry is free and available by submitting a competition entry at the Great Eccleston Show, taking place on the 15 & 16 July 2023. Entries will close at 5pm on the final day of the show (16 July 2023).
2. The prize is £250 in a Marsden Branch Regular Saver account which can be opened for you or for a relative. The prize is not transferrable and no cash alternative will be offered.
3. Entrants must be 18 years of age or older.
4. Only one entry is permitted per person and there will only be one winner.
5. The winner will be selected at random during the week beginning the 24 July 2023.
6. The winner will be informed by telephone within 30 days of the event finishing. If, 2 weeks after the date the winner is drawn, we have been unsuccessful in contacting them, we reserve the right to draw another winner at random.
7. To receive the prize of £250 in a Branch Regular Saver, you must be eligible to open the account and must not already have a Branch Regular Saver account in your name. Details of our general retail savings account terms and conditions can be found at www.themarsden.co.uk along with terms and conditions for our Branch Regular Saver.
8. You will be required to visit a Marsden branch to open the account and reside near to or have access to one of our branch locations. More details of our branch locations can be found at www.themarsden.co.uk/find-a-branch.
9. By entering this competition you are accepting these terms and conditions and agree to the winner’s name being released, and for details being used for publicity purposes, which may include a photograph of the winner, to be featured on Marsden Building Society’s website and social media channels.
10. We only use your personal information where it is permitted by law to protect your rights of Privacy and we have your consent, we need it to deliver on our legal obligations or it is in your interest. We take our responsibility seriously and outline our approach to your information in our Privacy Notice which you have access to online.
11. Your details will be held by Marsden Building Society for up to 60 days following the Great Eccleston Show. You permit Marsden Building Society to hold records of the personal information supplied by you and to use such information to promote and report on this competition as well as to contact you by telephone following the event should you win. Any personal information will be processed by Marsden Building Society in accordance with applicable data protection legislation.
12. Employees of Marsden Building Society are not eligible to enter this competition.
13. Promoter, Marsden Building Society, Principal Office, 6-20 Russell Street, Nelson, Lancashire BB9 7NJ.
If you’d like to find out about our latest news, products and services, sign up to our e-newsletter. We won’t bombard you with emails and we’ll always treat your personal data with care.
Your privacy is important to us and we’ll ensure that your details are accurate and kept up-to-date. View our Privacy page.