Our Intermediary News page is a hub of information, updates and announcements specifically for our intermediaries and their clients.
Filter between the categories to find out exactly what you’re looking for; from Older borrowers and later life lending, to first time buyers and residential news.
15th June 2022 - Product Withdrawals
Following changes in swap rates, we’ll be making further withdrawals of our fixed rate products from close of business on Thursday 16 June.
We’ll be withdrawing the following products…
– FXE809 3.29% to 31/08/2024
– FXE810 3.59% to 31/08/2027
– FXE811 3.69% to 31/08/2024
– FXE812 3.99% to 31/08/2027
Expat Buy to Let
– FXX394 3.29% to 31/08/2024
– FXX395 3.99% to 31/08/2027
Furnished Holiday Let
– FXM390 3.19% to 31/08/2024
– FXM391 3.59% to 31/08/2027
Expat Furnished Holiday Let
– FXN392 3.59% to 31/08/2024
– FXN393 3.99% to 31/08/2027
– FXP813 3.39% to 31/08/2024
– FXP814 3.79% to 31/08/2027
– FXT815 2.25% to 31/08/2024
What does this mean for you?
We won’t be accepting any further applications once we’ve withdrawn the products listed above.
If you already have an application with us or submit an application before the products are withdrawn, ALL outstanding documentation must be sent to us by close of business on Thursday 16 June, otherwise the application cannot proceed on the product.
If documentation isn’t received, your application will remain in pipeline and can be switched to an alternative product once available.
To find out which documentation you need to submit, visit the ‘Downloads‘ page where you’ll find documentation checklists for each of our product ranges.