If your client is looking for an Expat Residential mortgage, we have a range of products available. Our Expat Residential mortgage range allows applicants overseas to purchase a UK residential home for their family to live in.
Last updated 18 October 2021.
We are unable to accept any new applications from any customer residing in the European Economic Area (EEA) which includes the European Union (EU) countries listed below along with Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway.
Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Republic of Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain and Sweden.
We will update this information if there is any change to our policy due to the ongoing financial service sector agreement discussions.
- First time buyers are accepted
- Minimum income £37,500 per application
- Interest only up to 50% and repayment up to 80% LTV
- Gifted deposits are accepted
- All family members (i.e. wife/husband/partner/children/parents) residing in the property is acceptable and they do not have to be named on the mortgage
Rates from 2.69 %
- DSE037 discount to 30.04.24
- Repayment to 80% LTV
- Interest only to 50% LTV
- Booking fee: £299
- Arrangement fee: £799
Key documents to support you with your cases.
You can view our full range of forms, guides and calculators on our downloads page.